Wow, it's been two weeks since I posted a list on Monday - that's so not good! I really do better with a list, plus it's going to be hard to remember what I did two weeks ago - but let's see if I can dredge it up! But first, I owe you the names of the two winners of the Rambling Rose fat quarter bundles! I checked with Little Miss Random (who is very jealous she didn't get a twirly skirt!) and she chose number 10, which was:
Chantal also commented that she has three boys, so these fabrics will be all for her!
And the second number drawn was number 72...
STH apparently lives somewhere that gets lots of snow, so these should help brighten up her winter days!
Congratulations, ladies! I'll be getting in touch with you by email to get your mailing addresses!
So now let's get down to the business of lists! Here's how I did on the list from two weeks ago...
1. Finish up some items using the Free Spirit fabric.
2. Set up a photo shoot for next Monday's "big reveal" post.
Done! You can see all the things I made on this post. The little girls and I had a lot of fun with the photo shoot!
3. Piece one of the Stunning Stars quilts.
Done! You can read all about Scrappy Stars on this post.
4. Pull the fabrics for another Stunning Stars quilt.
Done! Here's a teaser - I'll be quilting this quilt tomorrow and revealing it next Sunday!
5. Pull out the Dear Jane and set up a plan for completing it.
Done! I've taken a look at it and it appears that all the pieces I need are there - I just need to sew it all together. Look how pretty the center is!
6. Look at a repair job and see what will be needed to complete it.
I didn't get to this one yet...
7. Finalize the details on a new commission quilt.
Done! I know what I need to do, just need to order the supplies.
8. Do some organizational work on 2017's Christmas in July blog hop!
Done! It's going to be fabulous!!
9. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Done! We've given away quite a few over the last two weeks...
These four quilts went to a man who lost his wife over Christmas, and his three children...
...and this quilt went to a woman who will be having a hysterectomy in the next few days.
The next three quilts went to a woman who lost her husband, her adult daughter, and the adopted granddaughter who was named for her husband who died.
This quilt went to a gentleman dealing with Lou Gehrig's Disease...
...and this one went to a woman whose son died unexpectedly.
We also gave away two other quilts, one to a newly adopted little boy and the other to a man dealing with a serious ongoing illness. I unfortunately forgot to take pictures of those two!
So that's how the last two weeks went! I've been busy working on the quilts for the Stunning Stars quilt-along, so that's pretty much taken up all my spare time. Let's see what I've got on tap for this week now!
1. Quilt the Stunning Stars quilt for this Sunday's post.
2. Write the tutorial for that quilt.
3. Put the binding on three ministry quilts.
4. Order the materials for the commission quilt.
5. Cut out the next Stunning Stars quilt.
6. Start assembling the borders for the Dear Jane quilt.
7. Contact the potential sponsors for Hands2Help 2017.
8. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up this week.
And that's just going to have to be enough to keep me out of trouble this week! So now, the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?